Tuesday, November 17, 2009

About the Box: Sleeping on a bunny's tale (1)

Curator's Note: As part of extending the "Looking for Loci" exhibit, we've photographed the boxes and are posting them online. Dinah was one of our youngest, yet most magical participants. Her entire family participated- Mom and Dad will be featured next. Dad (Chris Luomanen) wrote about the "making of" on his blog.
dinah grey, denver community museum, looking for loci, san francisco mobile museum, sfmobilemuseum
Genius Loci: Rabbit Hutch
By Dinah Grey, Age 6

If I could go anywhere I would get shrunk down really small and live in a rabbit hutch. I would ride the bunnies all day long. And at night I would sleep with my head on their fluffy tails.

That or go to sushi.


dinah grey, denver community museum, looking for loci, san francisco mobile museum, sfmobilemuseum

No comments:

Post a Comment