Friday, November 20, 2009

About the Box: Chris' brain (2)

Curator's Note: As part of extending the "Looking for Loci" exhibit, we've photographed the boxes and are posting them online. In addition to being a talented product designer, he is also the Dad of Dinah, and wrote about their family's "making of" on his blog.
chris luomanen, denver community museum, looking for loci, san francisco mobile museum, sfmobilemuseum
Genius Loci: My Head By Chris Luomanen

Sadly, my Genius Loci is in my head, which is like a big cluttered workshop with partially finished projects lying around all over the place. I go there to relax, pick up one of those dusty projects and putter. Sometimes things get done, sometimes I just make a bigger mess. I should probably get out more.

chris luomanen, denver community museum, looking for loci, san francisco mobile museum, sfmobilemuseum

No comments:

Post a Comment