Monday, March 15, 2010

About the box: Headquarters?

Susanne Pierce Maddux, denver community museum, genius loci, looking for loci, san francisco mobile museum, sfmobilemuseum,
Genius Loci: Headquarters
By:
Susanne Pierce Maddux

I've chosen my design office in San Francisco for my company Hero Bags. This room is a special place in my house on the second floor, an old sun room with windows on all 3 sides.

The room looks out on my south facing garden and all of the gardens and lush trees of my neighbors.

It's quiet, sunny and peaceful.

I love it.
Susanne Pierce Maddux, denver community museum, genius loci, looking for loci, san francisco mobile museum, sfmobilemuseum,
Curator's note: This is part of extending the Looking for Loci exhibit. This is our one and only contributor who cited their office as their Genius Loci.

No comments:

Post a Comment